Sendinblue is an all-in-one marketing tool trusted by over 180,000 organizations worldwide for interacting with contacts and developing stronger customer connections through targeted and meaningful communication. With our all-in-one solution for marketing automation, email marketing, SMS marketing, chat, Facebook Ads, CRM, and sending transactional messages through email and SMS, you can cover your whole marketing funnel. Sendinblue is a tool for creating and sending newsletters, email marketing campaigns, and automatic trigger programs like welcome emails. Users also get access to pre-made email templates, a website chat function, a sales and marketing CRM, and social media tools to help them reach a larger audience.
Sendinblue uses marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messaging to help organizations develop and grow relationships.
The business claims that its price plans and world-class customer delight team set them apart. According to the vendor, customers pick the vendor because their platform combines a powerful range of services into a single, user-friendly solution. The main strength of Sendinblue is its agile and adaptable marketing automation platform. The Sendinblue Tracker script allows you to follow your contacts’ web activities and use that data and their email interaction and data to build complex automation workflows that can save you time and help you scale and grow your business with minimal effort.
Features of SendinBlue Review
SendinBlue Email Marketing Review
Sendinblue is one of the most intelligent email marketing tools available. Why? Because while some services provide email automation, this one goes above and beyond by making it more inexpensive. It allows you to create professional-looking emails using its numerous themes or by beginning from scratch.
Its drag-and-drop editor allows almost anyone to design emails, even if they’ve never written a line of code in their lives. Drag & drop the elements you require, then sit back and watch Sendinblue work its magic.
You may make your email designs closely fit your company logo because email designs are highly adjustable. The customizing options, of course, don’t end there.
You can have Sendinblue fill in specified fields for you. That means you can customize your emails to the individual you’re sending them to. You can also modify the email to show product photographs that match the recipient’s preferred color, according to Sendinblue. You can use data to your advantage as long as you have it.
You can send emails to as many individuals as you need because emails contain endless lists and contacts. Are you unsure which email design is the best? It’s no problem. A/B testing can help you determine which format is ideal for your target demographic.
Schedule your emails to go out at the most convenient times when you’re ready. You may rely on Sendinblue’s machine learning capabilities to determine when your emails should be sent.
SendinBlue SMS Marketing Review
Sendinblue also allows you to send SMS messages to your target audience. This is particularly beneficial in cases where you need to advertise time-sensitive events. All you have to do is create a draught, choose a contact list, and tell Sendinblue when you want it sent.
You may even set up transactional SMS, which allows you to give clients important information like shipping updates, order confirmations, and other details that make transactions go more smoothly.
You can personalize SMS messages in the same way you can personalize emails to reflect the receivers’ personal information, such as their names, companies, or orders.
There’s also an analytics option that lets you keep track of your progress. For example, it will show you your engagement rate (and other valuable indicators) and what you can do to enhance your results.
SendinBlue Chat Support Review
Customer service is usually available via live chat on most e-commerce sites. However, Sendinblue can assist you if yours does not yet have that feature.
You can tailor your chat to fit the needs of your online business. This includes adding a logo and modifying the colors. Chat assistance can be set up in a matter of seconds. You only need to paste a few lines of code into your website’s header.
Once the chat option is available, you can hold chats with new and current clients from the Sendinblue Chat Inbox. When you engage a user, you’ll know where they are on your website and better understand what problems they might be having.
You can organize your team such that the most qualified people handle specific types of questions. For example, said, salespeople can respond to sales inquiries. You might also delegate customer management to your lead generation team. This saves time and ensures that the appropriate individuals address all complaints.
SendinBlue Shared Inbox Review
The Shared Inbox is one of Sendinblue’s most significant features. Because it consolidates all communications received, it helps users respond to consumers considerably more quickly. For example, you can assign messages to specific team members and then mark them as resolved when you’re finished.
What’s more, it keeps track of your previous conversations. So you won’t have to go back through previous chats to stay up to date if a consumer contacts you again.
Because you already know what items or services a returning lead is interested in, this is also valuable for lead creation.
Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, and Yahoo are among the email service providers connected. If your email provider isn’t on the list, you can connect to Sendinblue using IMAP.
These are just a few reasons we suggest this email marketing software so highly. It’s one of the most effective automation tools for digital marketers.
The most important features of SendinBlue are:
- Drag and Drop Email Editor: SendinBlue includes an easy-to-use drag-and-drop email editor. In addition, you may modify your email design by selecting from a selection of pre-set elements.
- A/B testing: Optimize your emails by experimenting with several subject lines and selecting the best one.
- SMS: SendinBlue also allows you to send SMS and autoresponder messages. Sendinblue enables SMS marketing messages, A/B tests, transactional emails, and auto-responder messages in addition to regular emails.
- Landing pages: You can use SendinBlue to develop landing pages from scratch or use one of their professional-looking templates to help speed up the process (in Premium and Enterprise plans). You may build one from the ground up or use one of the many templates provided to make your job much easier.
- Bounce Management: You’ll get access to a list of soft and hard bounced emails. Hard bounces are immediately eliminated.
- Reports and Analytics: All essential email marketing data, including an email click-map, Google Analytics integration, and geo-tracking, are included. You’ll get access to all of the critical words you’ll need to maintain track of your marketing campaigns.
- Opt-In Forms: SendinBlue’s opt-in forms are dynamic. You can personalize them to meet your company’s image. Captcha verification and automatic data population (so people don’t have to fill in their information twice) are more advanced features. It’s also feasible to provide your leads with the choice of opting into one or more specific mailing lists.
- List Management: Managing your mailing lists is simple. Contacts can be imported, exported, and edited. You can manage your mailing lists depending on demographics, behaviors (actions taken), and lead scores of your users. If you’re dealing with a large number of leads at once, you can use Sendinblue’s multi-parameter filtering tool to segment them appropriately.
- Email segmentation: Divide your subscribers into groups depending on their demographics, actions taken, and lead scores.
- Email Preview: Before sending an email message, you can see how it will look in different clients.
- Email Marketing Automation: SendinBlue has a lot of email marketing automation features. Sendinblue is designed to provide robust and dynamically versatile email automation capabilities. The workflow editor, for example, allows you to target leads based on their on-site behaviors, web activity, email engagement, and other factors. You can also test them before activation to guarantee precision. The lead scoring system that goes along with it is also highly accurate.
- Email Editor: Sendinblue includes an intuitive design-builder and a responsive drag-and-drop email editor with a variety of pre-set elements.
- Transactional Emails: You can send transactional emails directly using SMTP. Using SMTP, you can configure your system to send transactional emails containing information such as receipts and purchase confirmations. For example, receipts and order confirmations, as well as password resets, and so on.
- Email Templates: SendinBlue has 65 pre-made email templates to help you get started quickly.
- Chat: Include a chat tool on your website to allow quick 1:1 engagement with site visitors.
- CRM: SendinBlue comes with a sales and marketing CRM. You may use CRM to keep track of your contacts and set up follow-up tasks.
- Fantastic customer support: You can contact their support team via email or phone in addition to live web chat. A knowledge base with helpful lessons and FAQs is also available on the SendinBlue website. Our users praise the timeliness and competence level of the support team.
- Support: In addition to live chat, you may reach out to Sendinblue’s customer service staff via the company’s online messaging system, and phone support is also accessible. It also has a knowledge base with step-by-step instructions and tutorials covering almost everything.
- Integrations: Sendinblue may be integrated with various third-party software, including CRM, payment, marketing, and e-commerce platforms. Finally, its Zapier integration provides access to a valuable range of auxiliary services.
- Multilingual: Sendinblue’s leading site is available in six different languages.
- Deliverability: : Based on our extensive evaluation tests, Sendinblue received a good score in email deliverability. However, we discovered that it had trouble delivering a few emails to Outlook and Hotmail.
- Personalization: You can personalize the communications you send to your leads in various ways. Advanced custom conditions can be created using “If/Then/Else” parameters, requiring considerable Excel coding.
SendinBlue Pros and Cons
- Sendinblue’s email automation features are both strong and adaptable.
- Sendinblue offers a free subscription that includes contact management and email automation features.
- The Premium subscription of Sendinblue includes an additional landing page builder for the construction and approval of landing pages.
- You may use a variety of appealing templates and design tools to make the process of designing and reviewing emails much more manageable.
- Sendinblue plans are relatively priced when compared to those of its competitors.
- Customer service representatives at Sendinblue review issues and reply quickly via email , live chat, and phone.
- SMS marketing.
- Advanced automation.
- Competitive pricing.
- Unlimited number of contacts.
- SendinBlue supports only a few integrations.
- For some people, the learning curve is not as simple as possible.
- Mergers and autoresponders have limited functionality.
- Our tests found a couple of email deliverability issues that Sendinblue is still dealing with.
- Slow support.
- Past deliverability rate issues.
- If you don’t have the Enterprise plan, you won’t be able to use Multi-user access function.
SendinBlue Pricing Plan Review
The price of Sendinblue is determined by the number of email messages sent rather than the number of contacts in your account. Sendinblue provides completely free accounts that allow you to send up to 300 emails each day (9,000 emails per month). You can upgrade to a plan that matches your needs as your company expands without breaking the budget. For example, send up to 120,000 emails every month for just $66 a month, or send even more for even less. Are you a frequent sender or have more particular requirements? As a result, Sendinblue has created an Enterprise solution, a personalized plan suited to your specific needs and scales with you.
SendinBlue Free version Plan
You can add an infinite number of contacts to the free version. However, you are limited to sending 300 emails every day. Additionally, you will get access to the email designer, template library, SMS marketing, email and SMS personalization, and chat.
SendinBlue Lite Price Plan:
The Lite plan is $25 per month and goes up as the email limit is increased. The lowest amount you can pay is $10,000, and the maximum amount you can pay is $100,000.
It comes with all of the features found in the free version. In addition, the daily sending limit has been removed, email support has been added, and A/B testing has been added. Sendinblue branding will also be removed.
SendinBlue Premium Price Plan:
The Premium plan operates similarly to the Lite plan in that it has a basic fee that grows based on the email volume limit you specify. The cheapest option is 20,000 emails for $65 per month. It can handle up to 1 million emails.
Along with all the features included in Lite, this package adds marketing automation, Facebook advertisements, landing pages, multi-user access, and telephone assistance.
SendinBlue Enterprise Price Plan:
Enterprise is for people who require a high level of digital marketing expertise. To find out how much it will cost, you’ll need to receive an estimate from the Sendinblue team.
This subscription includes a customer success manager, bespoke email volume, priority sending, 20+ landing pages, access for more than ten people, and more.
Why We Should Go For SendinBlue
Ease of Use Review
You’ll notice a lot of blue throughout the entire Sendinblue layout, which alternates with areas of white, as the name suggests. Then, to make it easier to find the primary controls, Sendinblue employed different colors. However, they all merge to produce a clean and minimalistic design.
The Sendinblue dashboard has been designed to provide you with vital insights right away. For example, you’ll be able to view the number of people who have opened your emails, the following number of people who have clicked on your emails, and, strangely enough, the number of banned contacts, in addition to your contact count.
But it’s not all about making connections. Sendinblue explains your trigger, SMS marketing, and email marketing campaigns next to that statistics review portion. There’s also a matching set of shortcuts for setting up more.
Sendinblue has also given a handy list at the bottom of the dashboard if you’d want to fast glance through your previous campaigns.
Moving forward, one of the things you might want to start with is putting together a contact list. Thankfully, Sendinblue is kind enough to provide various options for doing so.
You can hop straight in and start manually entering the information. Alternatively, you can save time and effort by simply importing a.csv or.txt file. Sendinblue provides an appropriate template because a general CSV layout will most likely complicate matters for you.
Unfortunately, you won’t import contacts from an existing mailing list. As a result, you’ll have to convert it to.csv or.txt if you already have one before transferring the information to Sendinblue.
The entire procedure is pleasantly straightforward, you must admit. Those sensations, however, may be fleeting because the scenario alters slightly when you employ the Sendinblue automation feature.
Let’s be honest about something now. First, of course, we’d all like to operate with a straightforward automated system. But here’s the problem: after reviewing various marketing tools, I’ve discovered that even the most basic options have minimal customization capabilities. To put it another way, if you want a system that can be completely customized, you’ll have to cope with the complexity of modern automation engines.
Sendinblue’s automation platform, on the other hand, is not only powerful but also dynamically adaptable. As a result, you can bet you won’t have an easy time at first. For example, it takes time to develop the best sequential trigger rules for your marketing campaigns and then write the corresponding series of messages.
But don’t get me wrong. Sendinblue’s automation is only tricky when you’re first getting started. Then, after a few rounds of tweaking, you should be able to master all of the ropes.
And, to make it easier to keep track of everything, Sendinblue offers a notification system that notifies you when information is deleted, saved, or added. So when you need to keep track of your team’s actions, this tool comes in handy.
However, it may out to be inconvenient. In that case, go into Sendinblue’s settings and turn off the feature.
Creating Email Marketing Campaigns on Sendinblue
Creating email marketing campaigns is quite dynamic, with various layers and options to consider. The sender name, sender email, email subject, and, of course, the campaign name are all defined in the first stage.
You can go to the advanced options sections and edit items like custom fields, tags, and unsubscribe links to specify more parameters.
When you come to the email design step, you’ll see that Sendinblue gives you three choices. There’s a simple text editor for HTML coders, a standard drag-and-drop editor, and my personal favorite, a user-friendly design-builder.
Okay, I’m guessing the last two are the same thing. But the truth remains that Sendinblue offers two unique tools.
The design-builder appeals to me because of its general responsiveness and ease of use. It’s especially well-suited to mobile app users, and it offers a variety of email design alternatives.
Even though marketing emails are typically linked with text, Sendinblue appears to devote special attention to its graphics. It comes with a fantastic image editor, with features that far outperform those we’ve seen in other email marketing tool reviews.
Setting Up Your Campaigns
The first step in effective marketing is to create the best email for your drip campaigns. Then, after you’ve perfected your message, you’ll need to consider how you’ll distribute it to your target audience.
With Sendinblue, you’ll have two choices. The first option is to send your message to all people on a specific contact list. The second approach is to target certain list segments with your messaging. The second option is accomplished by specifying a specific “condition” for the message. For example, your email may only go to customers who clicked on a link in a prior notice or purchased a particular item from your business.
One of the best features of Sendinblue is that it allows you to preview a proof version of your campaign before sending it out to the public. After all, you don’t want to risk posting anything that will harm your company’s reputation. In addition, Sendinblue gives you much control over scheduling and sending campaigns, especially for such a low-cost solution.
Another key benefit is that the emails you produce with your responsible builder tools will look just as well on mobile devices as they do on your laptop or computer.
Remember that you’ll need to use Sendinblue’s automation features for an immersive drip campaign, which involves planning ahead of time for all of your messages and developing a chain of events that sends each piece of content. The procedure is more straightforward than you may think, but it necessitates a little more tinkering than sending a simple message.
On the plus side, using automation allows you to send SMS messages in addition to emails, increasing your chances of reaching the right audience.
Plus, after your automatic campaigns are fully configured, you can leave them to run without your involvement for a while – at least until it’s time to review your statistics and analytics to see how well your messages are performing.
Sending Your Campaigns
Assessing your email efforts and determining what’s working for your company is essential for developing effective email marketing campaigns.
Sendinblue can assist you with this by giving you a simple set of reporting tools to use. Using these tools, you can check the number of email openings, clicks, subscribers, and even complaints. SendinBlue’s product is relatively advanced compared to many essential email marketing platforms, primarily since it provides geographic information about where your emails are being opened.
Sendinblue also goes above and above by providing information on how your email designs are doing. For example, you can build a better plan for where critical CTAs and buttons should be placed if you can figure out which links are being clicked the most.
A heat map for your clicked links is accessible, but it’s only available if you have a higher level Sendinblue account, so prepare to pay a little extra for advanced analytics.
If you’re sending transactional emails, you can link to some fascinating data on how many of your messages bounce “softly” and how many bounces “hardly.”
The ability to delve a little deeper into your “openers and clickers” details is a beneficial feature of Sendinblue’s reporting and analytics service. Put another way, and you get to understand more about who is reading your emails.
You may start to strengthen your optimization efforts for future campaigns by looking at where your openers and clickers originate from, what time of day they usually open their emails, and even which devices they prefer to use to check their email.
Unlimited contact management is included in all Sendinblue pricing plans, including the Free package, unlike premium services like the landing page editor.
So, we’ve previously gone through how to make a contact list in this review. But don’t be fooled. Much more may be done using the contact management feature.
For example, you can ensure that all of your contacts have fully opted-in to your emails before you start sending material to comply with GDPR and other rules.
Finally, the lists you construct are loaded into the automation engine, allowing Sendinblue to send emails to the proper recipients.
Even though marketing automation is available in all plans, users of the Free, Lite and Essential plans cannot create workflows with more than 2,000 contacts. However, that might be a significant amount of money for a typical small business.
If you go above that limit, you might consider upgrading to the Sendinblue Premium plan. Its workflows can handle an infinite amount of contacts.
Transactional messaging is undoubtedly the feature that sets Sendinblue apart from the other email marketing and automation products on the market. This characteristic distinguishes the Sendinblue software as a valuable addition to any marketing strategy. After all, while technologies like ActiveCampaign and GetResponse provide proper contact management and automation features, few firms can match Sendinblue’s transactional email capabilities.
If you’re unfamiliar with the term “transactional email,” it refers to the communications you send as part of your sales cycle or strategy. For example, customers can see payment receipts, order confirmation emails, and other information.
So, what makes these signals so important?
To begin with, they keep people engaged with your brand. Furthermore, transactional emails receive eight times the number of clicks as any other message. Yet, despite this, a surprising amount of email marketers entirely disregard or forget about transactional communications.
Sendinblue, on the other hand, adopts a different strategy. This solution enables businesses to automate transactional emails for a range of important consumer actions, such as subscriptions, receipts, transactions, sign-ups, and more. You can also get reports showing how many of your emails end up in the inbox rather than the spam folder.
According to several business leaders, transactional emails are what sets Sendinblue different from other email software solutions on the market.
Even the best email marketing solutions won’t help you if your communications aren’t reaching your target audience. Unfortunately, ensuring that your content comes from your target audience’s inbox is often easier said than done.
Sendinblue, fortunately for today’s email marketers, provides a solution for your deliverability problems. The company has created a set of specifically designed features to improve deliverability rates. Any message in your campaign that causes a hard bounce from a client, for example, will be automatically blocked, preventing you from sending further announcements in that direction. You’ll also be able to sort your contacts by whether they’ve responded to a message in the last 6 to 12 months.
If people don’t seem interested in your communications after a while, you can either target them with a fast re-engagement campaign or remove them entirely from your list.
The capability to access dedicated IP addresses is another Sendinblue feature that helps with email marketing deliverability. If you have an Enterprise account, a dedicated IP will be assigned to you automatically. But don’t worry if you can’t afford that package. Sendinblue will also allow you to purchase a distinct IP address for a single yearly price.
Because there are so many variables that can affect deliverability in an email campaign, Sendinblue won’t be able to guarantee you a high mailbox rate. But on the other hand, the application ensures that you have all of the tools necessary to increase deliverability as much as feasible.
Sendinblue also offers documents and guidance to assist you in gradually improving your deliverability tactics.
Customer Service and Support
Sendinblue also isn’t 100% perfect, and there’s always the possibility that something will go wrong while you’re using it or that you won’t know how to utilize a particular tool. Sendinblue, fortunately, offers a variety of solutions for individuals who require assistance making the most of their new investment.
For example, the Sendinblue help center contains a wealth of information and instructions on how to utilize your account, manage your email and SMS campaigns, and compose transactional emails, among other things.
If you have a more specific problem that you can’t address on your own, you can use Sendinblue’s ticket system to express your queries and complaints.
There is a phone number, but it is not intended for assistance or support. If you’re having problems receiving a response from Sendinblue by email (email@example.com), you can reach out to them on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. For speedy customer service, Twitter is your best bet.
Sendinblue is great for combining with other practical applications to help you get the most out of your email marketing plan. Sendinblue, for example, includes a “featured” integration with Magneto that syncs all of your Magneto customers with your Sendinblue account automatically. You may also use Drupal, WordPress, WooCommerce, Optinmonster, and even Salesforce to make valuable connections.
Sendinblue also supports the following additional integrations:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook ads
Remember that Sendinblue provides an open API for developers that want to include portions of the Sendinblue experience into their workplace apps.
Security and Protection
There isn’t much information available about Sendinblue’s security and privacy practices.
However, you may be confident that the Sendinblue data centers are monitored by video surveillance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Any occurrences will be investigated using all of the video recordings, activity records, and logs that the company has access to. Furthermore, each data center is protected by an intrusion detection system provided by Sendinblue.
Aside from data center security, Sendinblue also offers strong encryption and security using SSL technology. Furthermore, the Sendinblue organization is committed to GDPR compliance, so you can rest confident that your data will not be shared with any third-party companies.
Sendinblue has a zero-tolerance policy for users who attempt to distribute spam content to audiences to guard against spam. Therefore, you’ll need to double-check that everyone on your contact list has agreed to receive your emails. Furthermore, Sendinblue reserves the right to suspend accounts suspected of spam posting without prior notice.
Who’s Sendinblue Best for?
- Sendinblue may be integrated with various eCommerce systems, including Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento, to send triggered emails such as promotional, transactional, order confirmation, delivery information, and payment receipts.
- Those looking for powerful email marketing capabilities at a low cost- If you’re on a budget, you may use their free plan, which gives you a daily quota of 300 emails, including transactional emails and email marketing campaigns. You can also save an unlimited number of contacts.
- If lead generation is a top concern, you can include numerous fields to your lead capture forms and opt-in campaigns. You may also use the platform to create landing pages and run Facebook advertisements. Furthermore, the shared inbox is excellent for lead creation because it allows you to respond to clients much more quickly and allocate messages to specific team members.
- Users of WordPress- Sendinblue’s WordPress integration is viral. It has been installed over 80,000 times. You may identify contacts when they visit your website, segment and grade contacts depending on their website behavior, and much more with the marketing tracker.