Sender’s key advantages are high email delivery, award-winning user-friendliness, and unrivaled pricing. Sender.net is explicitly designed for e-commerce and bloggers, with a slew of extra features. Still, it works for all types of businesses, from one-person shops to medium and large enterprises. With custom e-commerce platform connections, you can easily add products to your newsletters by copying and pasting the product URL. Sender.net will extract product photos, descriptions, prices, and more.
Bloggers and information marketers may take advantage of Sender’s vast automation capabilities and share newsletters with their social media followers and track outcomes.
Sender.net also includes desktop Push-Notifications, transactional and automated email sequences, API connectors, and an easy-to-use drag-and-drop subscription form builder to aid in achieving the most outstanding marketing outcomes.
These capabilities are included in all Sender plans, including the generous FREE-FOREVER plan, which allows you to send up to 15 000 emails per month to up to 2 500 subscribers.
Sender.net’s email marketing service has given its subscribers the capacity to create stunning email newsletters with ease since 2012. It’s a scalable system with e-commerce features, an easy-to-use email editor, many customized email templates, and a variety of price options. Furthermore, Sender’s website keeps things simple, which is typically a strong indicator of a company’s focus on usability and user-friendliness.
Sender.net is ideal for marketers to send marketing emails and create more revenue because it’s simple to use, full-featured, and surprisingly economical. Everything you need for effective email marketing is just a few clicks away, and it costs a fraction of what competing email marketing services such as MailChimp or ConstantContact do. Connect your Magento, WooCommerce, WordPress, PrestaShop, or any platform to deliver high-converting newsletters and build your business with our connectors.
Sender.net does not necessitate any technical expertise. Even if you don’t know how to code, Sender can help you create an automated email marketing campaign. With increased visitors to your website and a higher conversion rate, Sender can make email marketing more straightforward, more efficient, and thus more effective.
When making newsletters, all you have to do is choose and design your template, then modify the elements, such as text, photographs, and videos, until you get the ideal mix and balance. Sender.net allows you to tailor your newsletters to match your readers’ tastes, motives, and tendencies to enhance engagement and conversion.
People are growing increasingly reliant on their mobile devices for communication and information. Emails created and distributed with Sender.net are mobile-friendly. That means your email campaigns will reach your subscribers, and they will be able to view your material on their smartphone or tablet fast and conveniently. It also enables them to carry out your instructions at any time and in any location.
Sender.net Features Review
Sender.net Email Editor and Newsletters Review
Sender.net has a simple drag-and-drop interface that makes it simple to create and change newsletter content. You can pick from various newsletter layouts and customize every part of the email to get started. Text, photos, and video are just a few of the content items you can drag and drop into your emails. In addition, you can include subscriber information in the subject line and body of your newsletter, such as their name.
Sender.net’s email editor also has intelligent eCommerce product management, an excellent tool for any online store owner. This allows you to easily add products to the email body with only a few clicks. Sender.net also connects with popular eCommerce systems; just paste the product URL from your linked store. The image, description, price, and other information will be loaded. Isn’t it convenient? Similarly, you may paste YouTube URLs or links from other popular video-sharing sites into emails to incorporate videos. You’ll also have access to a built-in image editor, which you can use to resize your photos. You can also use your browser to retouch them, rotate, trim, filter, and add text and frames.
Sender.net gives you access to a template library to use pre-made, attractive email templates. You can use the preset templates or personalize them to match your brand. It comes with a pre-made, compelling email structure that saves time. You can choose one of them and start an email campaign if you are a non-technical person or don’t want to spend time designing an email.
It also enables the creation of templates from the sketch. If you want a one-of-a-kind design representing your company, you must start with an illustration. Creating an appealing email structure using a drag and drop builder is easy.
Sender.net Custom HTML editor Review
Custom HTML allows you to code your templates. So if you wish to construct an email structure with additional HTML and CSS, this option is for you. However, this is not a good option for novices because you’ll need to know how to program.
This feature allows you to create a unique newsletter for your brand. In addition, Sender gives you a few alternatives for adding custom HTML and CSS, such as pasting the code to change the design or importing an HTML file.
You can use alternative HTML and CSS in your newsletter with Sender.net :
- Snippets with HTML.
- Customizable CSS.
- Clean up code.
Sender.net Grow Your Audience Review
Sender.net has several features to help you manage and build your subscriber base. For example, to encourage visitors to sign up for your newsletter, you may develop popup subscription forms and embed them on your website and landing pages. To maintain consistent branding, you may even alter these forms to match your website’s style.
You may also add custom fields to capture unique information about your subscribers. This is useful if you want to personalize your emails to make a stronger connection with your recipients. You can, for example, request information such as their location, date of birth, names, and more.
Sender.net makes segmenting email lists easy. Customers and readers can be categorized based on their profile information, reading habits, and other factors. You can even create segments with several conditions that require subscribers to meet all of the requirements. You also have access to Sender’s “and” and “or” segmentation features, allowing more detailed contact management. Customers could be segmented depending on whether or not they have yet to open an email “and” whether or not they came from a contact form on your website.
While the “and” and “or” methods of segmentation are helpful, they aren’t as advanced as some users prefer. You can’t add your custom tags to segments, for example. As a result, you’re limited to Sender.net’s pre-configured tagging possibilities.
Sender.net Drag and Drop Builder Review
Sender.net includes a drag-and-drop builder that allows you to set up everything you need to build with a few simple clicks. It saves you a lot of time and works that you would have spent setting up email automation otherwise.
To create an email campaign, you no longer need any technical knowledge. Therefore, it is also unnecessary to engage a designer or a builder.
Sender.net Landing Page Review
The landing page creates potential consumer leads. As a result, the landing page should be particularly appealing to capture visitors’ attention and encourage them to sign up for the website. Sender.net offers a feature to create a visually appealing landing page.
Visitors do not provide their email addresses on just any website. It should be informative and well-optimized to turn visitors into leads. As a result, Sender has included these functionalities in its software. You can also add a call to action button to your design, which will boost conversions. It also consists of an analytics tool for tracking campaign performance and customer behavior. You can utilize free photos to enhance the visual experience and make your page more professional.
Sender.net Sign-up Forms & Popups Review
You can also use Sender.net to create sign-up forms and popups for your website. These forms and popups can assist you in growing your newsletter subscriber list in a variety of ways.
Sender.net Integration Review
Sender.net integrates with various major online and marketing technologies. As a result, it makes the campaign more effective and straightforward to convert. It only takes a few clicks to complete the integration procedure. The nice thing is those non-technical systems are easy to manage.
You can edit the structure with the product’s photo and details by copying the landing page’s URL into the newsletter. This option enhances the template’s appeal and engagement.
Overall, this is a small number of native integrations compared to some of its competitors. It also overlooks some of the most popular e-commerce systems, such as Shopify and BigCommerce. This could be a decisive factor if you deal with an eCommerce platform that doesn’t have a list of integrations.
Popular software tools are included in Sender.net’s integrations, including:
- WordPress: It is the most widely used website builder on the planet.
- Zapier: It is an automation platform that lets you link your favorite apps and services.
- Prestashop: It is a web-based e-commerce platform.
- WooCommerce: It is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create e-commerce sites.
- Magento: It is an e-commerce software platform.
- Cloudflare: It is a content delivery network that can help your website perform better.
Sender.net Analytics and Reports Review
Sender.net Email Marketing provides helpful analytics and reporting to help you understand the performance of your email campaign, including the following metrics:
Click-tracking and open rates: You can check who has read your emails, who has visited the links in the email body, and more in this section.
Analysis of the date and time: Find out what time of day most of your subscribers are up and checking their emails. You may then schedule your campaigns for maximum engagement once you have this information.
Click mapping: See which links and buttons subscribers are most interested in.
Profiles of subscribers: All email activity (clicks, opens, and links) is recorded to the subscriber’s profile, allowing you to identify who is responding to your campaigns quickly.
You must constantly monitor and analyze your campaigns to get the most out of your marketing efforts. You can only optimize your marketing results if you know what’s working and what may use some tweaking.
Sender.net also works with Google Analytics to collect additional data about your website. As a result, you’ll also gain a better understanding of how your newsletters affect online traffic.
Sadly, Sender.net’s analytics are yet another feature that doesn’t go into great detail. It doesn’t, for example, provide detailed user insights depending on their age and region. The platform also lacks A/B testing, making it more difficult to send emails utilizing analytical comparison.
Sender.net also includes a powerful analytics tool with thorough reports. For example, Sender shows you how many individuals have read your emails and how many of them have followed the link you’ve included.
Sender.net Email Marketing Automation Review
Even the free version of Sender.net has email automation capabilities! Welcome emails, transactional emails, abandoned cart emails for your online business, happy birthday greetings, follow-up emails, and periodic newsletters are all examples of automated emails. You may also construct simple and easy workflows using email segments that are triggered by specified activities.
Sender.net Customer Support Review
To begin, look through Sender.net’s online support center. A comprehensive knowledge base and a section with frequently asked questions can be found here. This should answer the most common questions and provide helpful advice. You’ll also discover articles on campaign administration, reporting, and increasing deliverability, among other topics.
If you wish to get in touch with Sender.net directly, use their contact form. Within 24 hours, a representative should contact you. You can also use live chat; however, this requires you to leave your email address and does not guarantee rapid responses.
Finally, Sender provides a link to its training films on YouTube. Again, a good selection of tutorials demonstrates certain Sender.net features, although they’re all relatively brief. As a result, they don’t quite measure up to some of Sender’s competitors’ online video courses.
Sender.net Pricing Plan Review
Sender.net offers a variety of pricing choices. You can use all of the functions listed above with any of them. The number of emails you can send and the number of subscribers you can manage are the critical differences between them.
Sender.net’s creators have devised a one-of-a-kind pricing structure for its subscription levels. They currently have three pricing tiers, one of which is free, and the other two are charged.
One of the best things about these packages includes all of Sender.net’s capabilities.
The cost of the paid packages can be adjusted. When you go to the pricing part of Sender.net, you’ll notice that both plans include a slider system that you can use to determine which combination best matches your business needs.
Sender.net Free Forever Plan:
The Free Forever plan is free, as the name implies, and is designed for users/businesses with a minimum of 2500 subscribers and 15000 emails per month. You don’t need a credit card, and you can cancel your subscription at any moment.
Sender.net Standard Price Plan: (When billed Yearly)
- $12.50/month (5,000 Subscribers / Upto 60,000 emails/months)
- $20.75/month (10,000 Subscribers / Upto 120,000 emails/months)
- $31.25/month (15,000 Subscribers / Upto 180,000 emails/months)
- $41.75/month (20,000 Subscribers / Upto 240,000 emails/months)
- $52/month (25,000 Subscribers / Upto 300,000 emails/months)
- $62.50/month (30,000 Subscribers / Upto 360,000 emails/months)
- $73/month (35,000 Subscribers / Upto 420,000 emails/months)
- $83.25/month (40,000 Subscribers / Upto 480,000 emails/months)
- $93.75/month (45,000 Subscribers / Upto 540,000 emails/months)
- $125/month (60,000 Subscribers / Upto 720,000 emails/months)
- $208/month (100,000 Subscribers / Upto 1.20M emails/months)
- $417/month (200,000 Subscribers / Upto 2.40M emails/months)
Sender.net Professional Price Plan: (When billed Yearly)
- $58.25/month (5,000 Subscribers / Upto 120,000 emails/months)
- $100/month (10,000 Subscribers / Upto 240,000 emails/months)
- $167/month (15,000 Subscribers / Upto 360,000 emails/months)
- $208/month (20,000 Subscribers / Upto 480,000 emails/months)
- $233/month (25,000 Subscribers / Upto 600,000 emails/months)
- $267/month (30,000 Subscribers / Upto 720,000 emails/months)
- $283/month (35,000 Subscribers / Upto 840,000 emails/months)
- $317/month (40,000 Subscribers / Upto 960,000 emails/months)
- $350/month (45,000 Subscribers / Upto 1.08M emails/months)
- $517/month (70,000 Subscribers / Upto 1.68M emails/months)
- $883/month (125,000 Subscribers / Upto 3M emails/months)
- $1383/month (200,000 Subscribers / Upto 4.80M emails/months)
Sender.net Pros & Cons
- An easy-to-use UI, all tools and information are in one location on a user-friendly interface.
- This email marketing tool is simple and easy to use. It’s simple to learn for novice users and won’t overwhelm you. Sender.net is a good option if you only require a basic email marketing platform.
- The cost is reasonable.
- Sender.net provides an extraordinarily generous free plan that lasts indefinitely. You can send up to 15,000 emails each month to a generous 2,500 subscribers, including all features.
- Beyond Sender’s free plan, pricing is quite flexible, with pre-paid credits and monthly, contract-free subscriptions available.
- Integration with other tools is simple, it makes automation functions accessible to non-programmers without the requirement for coding.
- Sender.net has many useful email editor tools. Videos, product links, custom timers, review questionnaires, and even custom HTML can be inserted.
- There is a WordPress plugin available.
- Excellent automation.
- Quick support systems.
- Speed has to be improved.
- Many of Sender’s capabilities are pretty rudimentary. So while they’re simple to use, expert users may find it challenging to reach their full potential.
- There is no option for A/B testing.
- You can’t make landing pages right now. Only customized subscription forms can be embedded into your existing website.
- Users are unable to be tracked.
- Sender.net doesn’t have a lot of built-in integrations. For example, while it supports many e-commerce systems, Shopify and BigCommerce are not included.
- There is no help available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or by phone.
Sender.net Email Marketing Review: Final Verdict
If you choose this provider, you’ll be joining client titans such as Disney, Deloitte, HP, and others. In addition, Sender.net email marketing gives you complete control over all aspects of email marketing at a low cost.
Sender.net could be the solution for you if you’re a start-up, small firm, or solo trader searching for basic email marketing. It’s easy to use, has all essential features, and has an exceptionally generous free plan. Sender.net has all the capabilities you need to run effective campaigns, whether you’re a newbie or an expert in the email marketing sector.
Sender.net is a piece of complex advice for expert email marketers. It lacks several advanced capabilities that email marketers would expect from an email marketing platform. For example, there is no A/B testing, and segmentation options are minimal.
Sender.net is a scalable platform that can grow with you as your audience and clients expand, thanks to the availability of a Free Plan. Sender’s free everlasting plan, on the other hand, does not require a credit card. So there’s no reason not to give the platform a try and see what you think.
What’s more, you don’t need any graphic design or coding experience to create eye-catching email newsletters that your readers will enjoy.
Key benefits of using Sender.net review again :
- Sender.net is a simple email marketing platform that includes all of the tools and resources you’ll need to create and send the perfect sales and marketing emails.
- You don’t need to be an HTML expert in using its drag-and-drop email editor to produce slick, appealing emails in seconds for you and your team.
- With weekly newsletters advising clients of discounts and offers, Sender keeps audiences engaged. Users can also use automated email sequences and transactional emails to nurture their leads. In addition, every template is entirely editable, allowing you to tweak any element and tailor it to your specific requirements.
- When creating newsletters, you have to choose and design your template, then modify the elements like text, photographs, and videos until you get the right mix and balance.
- Users can send abandonment cart emails and recommended products for up-selling and cross-selling using Sender’s one-click plugins and API connection.
- To send out more accurate, tailored emails, filter and segment subscribers based on their most recent behavior (opened email, clicked, subscribed) or personal characteristics (age, location, gender).
- Manage new subscribers using a drag-and-drop web-form builder that doesn’t require design or technical skills.
- The ability to track results in one dashboard is enabled through social sharing on social media sites.
- You can also use 1-click integrations to connect with your WordPress, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Magento, and other popular eCommerce systems, and then start delivering transactional emails and high-converting newsletters to expand your business.
Overall, Sender.net is an email marketing platform that you should check out.