MailGenius is an email testing program that ensures your emails don’t wind up in spam. It comes with a free email deliverability and spam checker. Users can use these tools to see if their emails make it to the intended recipient’s inbox. MailGenius conducts around 2,50,000 tests every year and is mainly used by small and medium-sized enterprises. Every primary email service is supported, and the email tester can be synced with other third-party applications.
MailGenius is a free email tester and spam detector that can help you improve email delivery rates. MailGenius’ primary purpose is to assist you in figuring out whether your emails are going to the inbox or the spam folder. Gmail, Outlook, MailChimp, Klaviyo, and other popular email clients are all supported by MailGenius. This tool will provide you with practical tips on how to get your emails into the inbox. Email deliverability is complicated, but MailGenius aims to alter that.
Everything you need to know about email deliverability is in the Knowledge Base. First, it defines terminology like DMARC, DKIM, and Domain Age, then explains how they’ll be used in a MailGenius test.
MailGenius Important Features Review
MailGenius Email Tester Review
The email tester is intended to assist users with email delivery. This function ensures that an email is sent to the intended recipient.
On its website, MailGenius provides a testing address. Users can check the score of their emails by sending an email to the provided address.
MailGenius Monitoring Review
Users can use this functionality to keep track of their email domain at all times. In addition, the monitoring tool from MailGenius helps users save time and money by preventing email-related errors.
MailGenius performs daily email blacklist and deliverability tests and alerts users if anything unexpected is discovered. It also generates a weekly report about your domain’s reputation and other topics.
MailGenius MailGenius Integrations Review
- Microsoft Outlook
How Does MailGenius Works?
Copy the email address in the green text to try out this service. Then, return to your inbox and send an email to the copied email address. After you’ve sent an email, click the green “See Your Score” button.
This page will provide you with a total score of 100. Of course, the higher, the better.
On the left and right sides of the page, there’s also information on how to contact an expert who can help you avoid your emails ending up in the spam bin. However, there are some suggestions below on how to increase your score (and reduce the likelihood of your emails being sent to the spam bin).
The red indicates your email is missing, while the orange indicates what your email requires to evade spam filters. Like traffic lights, red indicates a stop, amber indicates a wait, and green indicates a go. You can learn more about the color-coded ratings and why they were given a specific color by clicking the downward grey arrow in each of these sections.
For example, my DMARC authentication rating is orange, which means it’s not bad but might be better. Any emails from my domain can be sent on my behalf if I don’t have a Requested Mail Receiver DMARC policy set.
What exactly does that imply?
In layman’s words, if I don’t set up DMARC authentication, emails could be transmitted without my knowledge or permission. You may think it’s all in Greek, but this is just one example of the advice they provide you. Underneath the grey arrow is some advice.
MailGenius can be useful for below:
- Mid-level employees
- Marketing professionals
MailGenius Pricing Plan Review
MailGenius is a free service. On the site, clients can get free email marketing consulting. MailGenius is a low-cost solution for improving email deliverability.
MailGenius Monitoring is a subscription service offered by MailGenius. Over 20 email blacklists and deliverability tests are done; if there’s an issue, the MailGenius staff will email you.
On Mondays, you’ll also receive a weekly domain report via email.
The price is determined by the number of domains you select:
- $99 per year for a single domain.
- $198 per year for two domains.
- $297 per year for three domains.
- $396 per year for four domains.
- $495 per year for five domains.
Contact the team for a special quote if you wish to choose more than 5 domains!
Any domain you choose comes with a 30-day trial period, which you can cancel at any time.
MailGenius Pros and Cons
- Uninterrupted email delivery
- Customer service
- Customized solutions based on user needs and volume
- Addresses issues with email delivery
- You can test your email for free
- The platform is completely free to use.
- It assists you in determining whether your emails are delivered to the inbox or the spam folder.
- Gmail, Outlook, Klaviyo, and other popular email applications are supported.
- On the internet, there isn’t a lot of information on MailGenius.
- The subscription option is hidden – you must scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose.
- User reviews are tough to come by.
- The links to chat with an expert are on both the left and right sides of the Score page — not a drawback, but something to think about.
- Features that are basic and straightforward.
- There are no actual customer evaluations on the platform; therefore, it doesn’t have much internet presence.
Benefits of using MailGenius
- Prevent spoofing of your domain by providing tailored guidance on configuring your domain for email correctly.
- Ensures that your email content will not be intercepted by spam filters and delivered to the spam folder.
- MailGenius will assist you in determining whether your server or domain is listed on any major blacklists.
- Find out how effective your subject line is.
- Make sure your email content won’t get caught in spam filters.
- Determines whether the body of your email message adheres to HTML best standards (HTML best practices consist of proper document structure, meaningful tabs, no inline styles, etc.)
- Check to see if any of the links in your email are broken.
- Check to see if you’re adhering to email authentication best practices.
- Through individualized instructions, MailGenius prevents strangers from impersonating your domain.
- These customized instructions will help you set up your domain for email.
- MailGenius checks to see if you’re following email authentication best practices (for example, the Sender Policy Framework (or SPF – not to be confused with the sunscreen!) ensures that your emails are sent appropriately).
MailGenius Review: Final Verdict
If you want to ensure your emails don’t end up in the spam folder, I recommend MailGenius. MailGenius is the only platform that provides feedback, assistance, and information on email deliverability.
While utilizing MailGenius, I’ve found that the service has more advantages than disadvantages. Of course, it isn’t perfect, but it provides immediate results that will assist you in improving your email deliverability.
The final verdict is as follows: MailGenius receives a 90 percent rating.
It would get a higher grade if the subscription choice were more visible (rather than visitors having to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the “Monitoring” option) and if some of the page links were correctly sorted.