GetResponse is a comprehensive marketing automation platform that helps marketing organizations increase sales, revenue, and website traffic. GetResponse assists marketing teams in developing attractive, responsive emails in minutes, as well as gorgeous landing sites that attract more visitors, marketing campaigns, and marketing communications automation. GetResponse includes powerful email templates for sending responsive emails and scoring and tagging marketing automation to understand customer behavior better. With GetResponse automation workflows, teams can automate marketing communications and create a complete marketing campaign with ready-made funnels. With over 350,000 customers in 183 countries, GetResponse is a well-known marketing automation software.
GetResponse Core Features Reviews:
GetResponse has so many beneficial features that you’ll be spoiled for choice when it comes to features. But, of course, some features are exclusive to specific plans.
Regardless of which bundle you purchase, the following are the primary features to expect from this autoresponder program:
1. GetResponse Email Marketing Reviews
GetResponse has an email generating tool, as do other email marketing systems. You can create messages from scratch or choose from hundreds of pre-designed templates in the email creator/editor.
The option to alter HTML code or preview the message before sending and the spam checking tool are all included with the GetResponse Email Creator. After you’ve finished writing your email message, you can send it out to a specified group of people right away.
You can also send messages later by using the time travel tool. This program divides contacts into time zones and sends messages when the recipients are most likely to check their inbox.
They’re all mobile-responsive, so your reader will have the best reading experience possible whether they’re using a desktop computer, a tablet, or a smartphone.
Getresponse not only includes all of the tools you’ll need to generate and send marketing emails, but it also includes features to help you expand your email list, segment your audience, track your campaigns, and conduct automated campaigns using email automation.
It also allows you to create a company website, engage with your audience via live chats, host webinars, send transactional emails, activate online push alerts, and even send SMS to your contacts.
- Free plan that’ll let you get started with email marketing.
- Email marketing and email automation to help you create and send emails.
- Signup forms, websites, and landing pages to help you build an online presence and grow your list.
- Live chats, web push notifications, and SMS to help you reach your audience through other channels.
- Transactional emails if you’re an ecommerce that wants everything under one roof.
- Conversion funnels if you want to sell digital products and create sales funnels.
2. GetResponse Autoresponder Reviews
GetResponse offers the 2.0 autoresponder, which sends out messages based on a set of criteria. For example, you can use the autoresponder to send out newsletters on a specified day or to send out special promotional messages to subscribers on their birthdays.
GetResponse even includes step-by-step instructions for using their 2.0 autoresponder, which can help you enhance subscriber engagement.
After a contact subscribes to your list, autoresponders are communications that are sent out automatically. You can schedule a series of messages to be sent out one after the other.
Autoresponders aid in the automation of campaigns and the management of one-on-one engagement with recipients. They can be sent in a sequence or at intervals, beginning with the day a contact subscribes to your list, for example, Day 0 (the day a contact subscribes), then Day 3, 7, and 14 (the day a contact unsubscribes). Autoresponders are helpful if you automatically message new contacts on your list. Messages will be sent out on a given day of a contact’s subscription period, depending on how you set up the autoresponder cycle.
You may build and manage autoresponders with the Autoresponder feature. It can be used to:
- Add a message to the autoresponder cycle. You can use existing newsletters, autoresponders, and drafts. You can also create a new autoresponder message from scratch.
- Manage autoresponders in the calendar view and list view.
- Move messages to different days in the autoresponder cycle.
- Prevent messages from going out on specific days of the week.
- Schedule the time autoresponders are to go out, including adjusting the schedule to different time zones.
- Add contacts to the autoresponder cycle or move them to a different cycle.
- You can also preview, edit, and duplicate your message, check message status and statistics, as well as – view the number of users on a particular day of the cycle.
Subscriptions, imports, and manually added contacts are the only things that autoresponders respond to. To get your contacts started on the autoresponder cycle, tick the box add to process on the day for your subscription method or when you add contacts to your account. The autoresponders will not transmit without this configuration.
3. GetResponse Landing Page Creator Reviews
GetResponse is more than just an autoresponder service. Should you require it, it also includes a landing page creator as an add-on tool. However, there is a cost associated with this.
GetResponse’s landing page generator is versatile in that it allows you to host your page for free on a GetResponse subdomain or on a server of your own. The landing page builder is also incredibly user-friendly. It allows users to edit website elements with drag-and-drop tools that are simple to use.
GetResponse has a built-in feature that allows you to create advanced squeeze pages right away. Significantly, you can compare the conversion rates of various sites in real-time and select the one that performs better for your ad campaigns. This can substantially increase the number of leads you capture and the reach of your email campaign.
You can use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and your Facebook pixel to connect your landing pages to various analytics tools and cookies. In addition, there are roughly 200 landing page themes to pick from, all of which are professional and current in style, just like GetResponse’s email layouts (particularly the more recently-introduced ones).
The landing pages could also be a little speedier – according to Google’s Page Speed Insights tool, and there’s some space for improvement (the faster that pages load, the better they typically convert).
4. GetResponse Website Builder Reviews
GetResponse Website Builder is a one-of-a-kind builder that employs artificial intelligence to generate fully functional business websites without the need for bespoke coding.
The availability of artificial intelligence (A.I.) distinguishes this website builder from all other conventional website builders.
It cleverly employs artificial intelligence to ask a few simple questions about your business before creating a tailored website in a matter of minutes depending on your responses. The main purpose of this new GetResponse service is to assist users in swiftly establishing a digital presence and scaling their businesses while saving time and money.
The GetResponse Website Builder allows you to alter the color, fonts, and other design components of your website even after it has been created. It also includes an Unsplash interface, which allows you to use stock pictures on your website.
Not only that, but the builder also eliminates the need to hire costly web developers or deal with specialized code yourself. It also allows you to avoid installing insecure plugins.
If you use the GetResponse builder to construct a website, the platform will host it for you. You do not need to pay for separate site hosting.
GetResponse also provides domain registration services. In other words, you have the option of using a free name or paying for a premium custom domain for your website.
Furthermore, if you already have a website, you may link it to your GetResponse site to make it more consistent with your brand.
Finally, SSL certificates will be installed on all GetResponse-hosted sites for optimal protection.
GetResponse provides an analytics dashboard that allows you to measure critical site metrics such as traffic, devices, location, click tracking, and forms/popups in order to assess your performance.
On your web pages, you may easily establish a website, add pop-ups, sign-up forms, and a live chat widget. The leads you acquire using these modules will be automatically added to your GetResponse account’s email lists.
GetResponse is, without a doubt, an all-in-one, omnichannel marketing solution for your company. Furthermore, the website builder will simply provide your company with a digital face and presence.
5. GetResponse Live Chats Reviews
allowing website visitors and subscribers to talk with you in real-time establishes deeper connections and helps them convert faster.
GetResponse Live Chats is a live chat solution that will assist you in the following areas:
Make your audience’s experience more tailored.
Increase your conversion rates and decrease the amount of friction in the purchasing process.
Increase the number of page visitors who become leads.
GetResponse Chats is a tool that allows you to conduct such conversations with your customers right from your website, landing page, or email.
The consumer needs to click on your link, button, or prompt, and a chat window will appear, allowing them to begin a dialogue with your company.
GetResponse Chats includes the following major features:
- Customize the chat layout: Choose the proper color scheme and upload your avatar to ensure the chat window reflects your identity.
- Management of access levels: Using your GetResponse account, grant or deny other team members access to the chat tool.
- Multiple operators are available: Do you need extra personnel to run the conversations and communicate with your customers? When talking via live chat, invite your team members and allow them to choose their avatar.
- Options for chat availability: Determine when your chat should be available to accommodate your work schedule.
- Message sent when you are away: If you cannot be available at all times, leave a message stating that you will contact them.
- Quick responses are as follows: Use custom-made short responses to save time while addressing common inquiries (a.k.a. canned responses).
- Form for capturing leads: Would you like to continue the conversation via email? Stay in touch for longer by including a capture form. Plus, if you acquire their permission, you’ll be able to add these emails to your inbox quickly!
- Email a response: Is there a guest who has left the chat? Directly in the discussion, provide your response by email.
- Files must be attached: Do you want to share files with your chat participants? Then, you may now easily connect them.
- Apps for mobile devices: You’re not in front of your computer? GetResponse Chats mobile apps allow you to communicate with your audience even when you’re on the go.
- Notifications via the web: Get quick notifications on incoming messages to provide better and more prompt customer care even when working outside of your GetResponse dashboard.
- Mobile-responsive: Whether your visitors use a desktop or a mobile device to view your website, the chat function will look amazing!
- The localized interface: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, and Polish are all supported by GetResponse Live Chats.
6. GetResponse Marketing Automation Reviews
Marketing automation is a set of robust conditions, filters, and actions that may automate marketing campaigns. These are combined to construct workflows that represent a subscriber’s journey or experience. When creating a workflow, you can utilize one of our pre-designed templates or start from scratch.
Marketing automation software allows you to automate recurring (and often tedious) marketing and client engagement tasks.
Here are some processes that marketing automation can assist you with:
- Sending a series of onboarding emails to new contacts automatically.
- Your marketing leads will be nurtured and qualified automatically.
- Contacts who haven’t opened your messages in a while will be automatically re-engaged.
- Following up with those who attended your live webinar automatically.
- Automated follow-up with customers that came into your store but did not complete their purchase.
When someone views a page on your website, you can use the visitor tracking tool to take action. All you have to do now is set up the element’s properties, which entails entering a URL to track. You can add scoring points or a tag if someone views a page you linked in your message, for example.
Abandoned cart emails are simple reminders to clients who left your site without ordering. You may set up a workflow to send these emails automatically, with the contents of their online shopping basket displayed as well. It’s useful when you want to reduce the number of orders that aren’t completed and increase your sales.
Automation templates help you achieve your goal or correspond to your campaign concept. Fill in the blanks with your data, such as message templates, lists, and element characteristics, to use them.
GetResponse, like most marketing automation solutions, allows you to create automation workflows in two ways:
You can either use pre-made automation templates or create your routines.
In the first scenario, you select a template that accomplishes the aim or corresponds to your campaign concept. Then all you have to do is fill it with your data, such as message templates, lists, and so on.
Marketing automation platforms come with a wide range of functionalities. Here are a few of the most popular:
- Marketing via email
- SMS advertising
- Notifications via the web
- Landing pages and forms
- Nurturing the leader
- Generation of leads
- CRM integration for campaign management
- Marketing on social media
- Ecommerce lead scoring and tagging
- Tracking of visitors
- Optimization and analytics
7. GetResponse Conversion funnels Reviews
GetResponse has added a new function called ‘conversion funnels,’ which is a significant shift.
The conversion funnel feature is accessible on all plans. Still, you should be aware that the ‘Basic’ plan’s version only allows you to create one sales funnel and does not include the abandoned cart recovery feature (this automatically emails people who added an item to their cart only not to complete their purchase).
This is because it transforms GetResponse from an email marketing platform to a platform that can be used to run a whole e-commerce business to some extent.
This functionality allows you to perform the following tasks without ever leaving the GetResponse environment:
- Make a catalog of products.
- Create and manage Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Construct landing pages.
- Subscribers can be added to an autoresponder cycle.
- Users are directed to sales pages (also created in GetResponse).
- Receiving payment for goods.
- If necessary, send abandoned cart emails.
All plans include access to the conversion funnel feature; however, the ‘Basic’ plan’s version only allows you to create one sale funnel and does not include the abandoned cart recovery feature (this automatically emails people who added an item to their cart only to not complete their purchase).
8. GetResponse Web Push Notifications Reviews
Web push notifications are real-time updates that visitors to your website can sign up for. They are accessible on both desktop and mobile platforms and are sent through the browser. When the user clicks on the notification, they will be redirected to your chosen website.
A prompt opt-in notice appears below the search box when a visitor accesses the website. The notifications appeared in the corner of the user’s screen (desktop) or the notification panel (mobile/tablets) when they accepted to receive updates from you.
To begin using GetResponse’s web push notifications, you must first establish a Site in your account, which will house all of your alerts, as well as your website’s URL and other notification-related information.
To promote new deals or content, develop your list, and increase sales, send web push notifications to desktop and mobile browsers. Web push notifications are a great way to get in touch with your site’s visitors right away. Then, send appropriate opt-in messages to new push subscribers in one click. With web push notifications, you can now draw your consumers back to your website no matter where they are on the internet – no email address required. To create multichannel campaigns, use GetResponse Web Push Notifications with native email marketing and marketing automation technologies. Create an unlimited amount of web push notifications and send them out when consumers are most likely to interact with them.
Web push alerts keep your audience up to date on any news, sales, discounts, articles, and posts, and they can even help you reclaim abandoned carts. In addition, they may bring your audience closer to your brand and keep them updated, resulting in a more cohesive community.
Anyone who owns a website can use web push notifications. They are a different, low-cost, and straightforward marketing route via which you can reach your target demographic.
9. GetResponse SMS Marketing Reviews
When you take your advertising efforts directly to your potential customers’ text message inboxes, you’re using SMS marketing.
Sending SMS campaigns with marketing automation will not only allow you to reach the correct audience at the right time, but it will also help you keep your campaigns cost-effective.
It eliminates the need to send mass text messages to your entire audience, allowing you to focus solely on those who are most important to your company.
You’ll also get access to other tools if you utilize GetResponse to help you optimize your SMS marketing approach.
For example, you can use our live chats, website builder, signup forms, Facebook advertisements, and Google ads to expand your contact list.
Additionally, if you already have an email marketing list, drip campaigns can be used to acquire phone numbers, such as by offering unique discounts.
Because, while various studies demonstrate that SMS is a vital tool for businesses, bear in mind that if you don’t send them offers or material relevant to them, your customers will tune out of your messages.
GetResponse has several options to help you better time your SMS messages, such as leveraging the recipient’s time zone, historical behavior history, or marketing automation to automate your campaigns.
10. GetResponse Paid Ads Reviews
Engage one-of-a-kind visitors to grow your mailing list, discover comparable audiences, or run campaigns to reach out to your contacts and Facebook fans. Create tailored remarketing campaigns based on your GetResponse page views using Facebook Pixel to see what consumers enjoy. Determine the amount of money you wish to spend on your advertisements. Include a clear call to action, as well as your message and image. Even if you’re not a designer, you can use the GetResponse Social Ads Creator app to generate great pictures on the go. Within GetResponse, you can create, buy, and manage Facebook advertising. Then keep track of their progress and make adjustments as needed.
You may ask visitors for their name, email address, and phone number without sending them to your landing page, and the form will be prefilled automatically if they’re connected to their Google account.
You can now generate your contacts list directly from Google and rapidly add prospects to your email drip campaign, workflow, or newsletter list.
11. GetResponse Webinars Reviews
The Plus plan adds live webinars to the mix. You can host them on GetResponse or stream them live on YouTube or Facebook.
GetResponse also offers on-demand automated webinars, but only if you upgrade to the Pro package. The complete webinar experience has been designed using GetResponse. You can construct a one-time webinar with limited capability or a whole webinar funnel.
You may build relationships and monetize your knowledge using free or paid webinar funnels. It’s a pre-assembled promotion machine that includes everything you’ll need.
- Pages for registration that have been pre-designed.
- Emails of invitation and nurture.
- Subscription options for advanced users.
- Gateways for payments.
To host webinars from your mobile device, download our free app. Attendees may join your events from their mobile browsers, no app or installation required, with a completely responsive webinar room.
- Audio and video can be streamed.
- Make a recording of your webinars.
- Chats can be used to enable live conversations.
- Interact with interactive elements.
GetResponse Pricing Plan:
GetResponse has a free subscription that allows you to save up to 500 contacts and gives you access to the website builder, landing page makers, and signup forms, as well as other vital email marketing features.
You can test before you purchase with this company. It’s also not only an overnight evaluation time. You have an entire 30-day trial period.
While this is going on, I’m sure GetResponse will be nurturing you as a lead using their software. Take notice of that.
The paid options are determined by the size of your email list as well as the features you desire.
A few different price options are available if you decide to sign up for the service.
The most basic service is only $12.3 per month. However, you are limited to 1,000 subscribers. In addition, you only get email service, one funnel, and social media advertising.
The monthly fee for the Plus service is $40.18 per month. You still have a 1,000-subscriber restriction. Free webinars, contact scoring and tagging, five sales funnels, and five automation builders are also included. Monthly fees for the Professional service are $81.18 per month. You’re still restricted to 1,000 subscribers, though. You do, however, have access to an infinite number of automation builders, online push notifications, and paid webinars.
The Basic and Plus plans are for people primarily interested in email marketing features, website development, and audience growth. On the other hand, Professional and Max are designed for those that require additional features such as web push alerts, transactional emails, or SMS.
GetResponse’s free plan also includes limited-time access to premium services, allowing you to do more than establish a website, collect emails, and send out newsletters.
Getresponse Pros and Cons
- It’s ideal for scalability, and it works for both small and large organizations.
- There are large number of templates to pick from, allowing you to develop nearly anything on the platform.
- Without a credit card, you can try it for a month for free.
- Chat and email help are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The user interface is attractive and straightforward to use.
- You can see your marketing automation workflows and funnels in a visual format, leaving nothing to the imagination.
- The conversion funnel functionality makes it exceedingly simple to create high-converting funnels.
- The webinar feature is self-contained and eliminates the requirement for a third-party webinar platform.
- Building forms is more limited and less straightforward than creating emails and landing pages.
- Only Max plan users get access to dedicated customer service.
- Although the landing page builder is useful, several templates appear to be outdated.
- When compared to similar-priced options, A/B testing tools are restricted.
- The number of conditions in each segment is limited to eight.
Is GetResponse a Good Fit for Your Business?
With over 350,000 customers in 183 countries, GetResponse is a well-known marketing automation software. GetResponse’s primary service is email marketing, but the company also offers webinar and sales funnel software. GetResponse’s customers are primarily small to medium-sized enterprises with less than 30 employees.
GetResponse is a solid email marketing platform that works well for many small businesses, and it competes directly with Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign.
There’s a reason GetResponse is frequently referred to as the world’s best email marketing platform. It’s inexpensive, comes with a generous free trial, and includes some of the most useful features. The drag-and-drop email builder is easy to use for beginners, but it’s still a powerful tool for crafting highly personalized communications. The customer service is also outstanding.
GetResponse has many positive features, including a library of quick, brief video training, a drag-and-drop email design editor, and a vast template library. In addition, if your marketing budget allows, the webinar feature is a potentially strong way to engage your contacts if you have a Plus plan.
The bottom line is that GetResponse is a must-consider if you’re searching for a reasonable cost email marketing package that’s backed by a suite of other products.